Lythrum Spa & Pool
The new "Lythrum" Spa is the ideal place to spend a few hours in total relaxation. A chance for your body and mind to find harmony with the help of soft music and natural essences. The Spa was named after a flower that grows on the banks of Stream Avisio: it recalls the healing properties of water, the elixir of long life..
We mean our new wellness area to be a place in which guests may find rest and relaxation after a hiking or skiing day.
Our sauna department takes inspiration from the elements of the earth: water, salt, ice, the fruits and flavors of our meadows and forests.
Beauty treatments given by expert hands will make you forget stress, find energy and well-being again. They may even make you fitter.
Try a hay bath with mountain arnica in the "cloud" detox pool, or maybe a golden apple, grape or wine scrub for a cleansing beauty treatment. We have worked out many vacation packages and offers for our guests.
- Kids under the age of 16 are not admitted
- The spa is a naked area: it is forbidden to wear swimsuits or any other piece of clothing
- Please take off your slippers to access saunas and showers
- For hygiene reasons you must use your sauna towel to sit or lay on the wooden benches in the sauna
- For the proper use of the facilities we suggest to refer to the Spa System brochure or ask the staff
- If your health conditions are not good we suggest not to use the Spa facilities
Swimmingpool and hot tub: from 09.00 to 19.30 (kids under 14 y.o until 18.15)
Spa: from 15.30 to 19.30 (only adults from 16 y.o. - naked area)
Beauty and Massage: from 09.00 to 20.00