Summer in Canazei
Your vacation in Canazei, Val di Fassa, will be a real fun time. Relaxing walks at the valley bottom, in a green and unpolluted nature, or exciting climbs. Mr Osvaldo, the hotel owner, is a mountain lover and will take you hiking in the most beautiful sceneries. Not only hiking in Canazei.. Mountain-bike or bicycle excursions start from the Hotel . You’ll ride on the roads that host the Giro d’Italia every year. Val di Fassa in the summer offers many local traditional events like “Te anter i Tobiè” and the ” Gran festa da d’ista”, featuring typical food and wine tasting. Not to be missed is “The Sounds of Dolomites”, the music festival at high elevation.
WEEKLY PROGRAM – download
Free of charge for our guests, every week:
- 3 different guided trekkings
- “Visiting the shepherd’s huts” guided excursion and visit to a mountain dairy with tasting of products
- 5 easy half-day walks with a local guide
- Price reduction for all the activities offered by the Val di Fassa outdoor centres
- Price reduction for Panorama Pass: one low-price pass for the peaks. Access to all lifting facilities open in the Summer and all Val di Fassa busses
Sport, activities and services:
- Paragliding with Italian licensed instructors
- Mountain bike: tours, Downhill, Freeride, Dirt-Jump, northshore, dirt, bmx.
- Free climbing, “vie ferrate” and climbs with the alpine guides
- Excursions, cultural events (Alpine huts tour, geological lab) and guided tours
- For kids: Fassalandia, kid game parks in the village and at high altitude
- Golf Club Val di Fassa: 6-hole practice course, Par 21.
- Horse riding ground: horse rides or lessons for beginners.
- Tennis : lessons with an instructor can be booked.
- Ice stadium
- Nordic Walking